“GVCO does a nice job putting the right people in the right places. It has such a great community vibe. We look forward to spending more time at the new facility.
“This organization brings the whole community together. Kids from all local elementary schools get to know each other.
“GVCO is a great place for our kids. It’s an amazing community! We made most of our friends here and are excited to see it grow.
“GVCO is an important part of our lives…it has been a game-changer for us!
“Space has always been an issue for GVCO. I think it’s fantastic that they are expanding.
“I am ecstatic that this is finally happening in our community!
“People who are a part of GVCO are amazing. I can’t wait to see what the future holds!
Imagine what we can accomplish together…
We can build a safe, convenient, attractive facility…
- outside amphitheater and convenient to the Chester Valley Trail
- central location and easy access with generous parking
- café, lounge, multipurpose and meeting room areas
- outdoor practice fields to accommodate a variety of sports and activities
foster a friendly vibrant community…
- a welcoming place for people of all ages to interact
- families who share your interests
- a supportive network of friends and neighbors
- internship opportunities to engage young adults at the high school and college level
- impactful education and awareness programs
and offer a variety of healthy, fulfilling activities for all ages.
- quality and inclusive youth sports
- fitness, wellness and healthy lifestyle programs
- community service volunteer opportunities
- performing arts classes and activities
- tutoring and mentoring programs
- lifelong learning activities for seniors
April 2019:GVCO Community Service Day was a huge success! Nearly 50 tires were pulled from the woods while students volunteered to clean up the property that will be the future home of the new community center.
February 2019: GVCO, represented by MacElree Harvey, Ltd., has purchased 7 acres of ground at 51 North Bacton Hill Rd., Malvern from the Great Valley School District for $959,000.00. Following subdivision approval from the East Whiteland Township, GVCO has recorded the deed and taken ownership of the property.
January 2019: Final approved subdivision plans were submitted for execution by the East Whiteland Township Board of Supervisors in order for recordation of the deed.
December 2018: GVCO Board of Directors unanimously approved the purchase of the property on Bacton Hill Rd.
November 2018: EWT Supervisors passed a resolution approving our amended subdivision and land development plan.
November 2018: GVCO receives approval from the East Whiteland Township Board of Supervisors.
October 2018: GVCO receives onsite sewage certification from the Chester County Health Department.
October 2018: East Whiteland Township Planning Commission unanimously recommends approval of onsite sewage system to the Board of Supervisors.